Where to eat? Here's a quick guide to some of our favorite local restaurants and eateries!
Chatham, Ghent, Old Chatham, and New Lebanon
- Chatham Grill
- Yianni's at the Chatham House
- People's Pub
- Blue Plate
- Bartlett House
- Jackson's Old Chatham House
- Old Chatham Country Store and Cafe
- Mario's Restaurant
- Blueberry Hill Market Cafe
Pittsfield, Lenox, Lee, Stockbridge, Great Barrington
Wineries, Breweries & Distilleries
What's your poison? We've got wineries, breweries, and distilleries galore!
Museums, Historic Sites, and Mansions
What to do and see? Here are some of our favorite museums, historic sites, and mansions!
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Olana - Frederic Edwin Church
- The Clark Art Institute
- Mass MoCA
- Martin Van Buren's Lindenwald
- Steepletop - Edna St.Vincent Millay
- The Mount - Edith Wharton's Estate
- Omi Sculpture Park
- Ventfort Hall Mansion and Gilded Age Museum
- Hancock Shaker Village
- Clermont State Historic Site
- Shaker Museum Mount Lebanon
- Historic Eastfield Village - Early American Trades and Preservation Workshops
- Arrowhead (this is where Herman Melville wrote Moby Dick!)
Theater and Music
Theater buff? Music maven? We've got you covered with these great local venues!