One of our favorite lunch spots is Blueberry Hill Market Cafe in New Lebanon. They serve breakfast and lunch all day long, and have a good variety of delicious bakery treats in addition to a nice little gourmet market, bursting with locally grown and produced foods and condiments. I typically go for the bacon and brie omelette, but have also enjoyed the breakfast burrito and bagel with lox and cream cheese. Everything is always fresh! The atmosphere is casual and friendly - just order at the counter from the chalkboard menu overhead, and they bring your order to your table when it is ready. Located on Route 20 (in a building that is now the color of a blueberry and very easy to spot!), it is the perfect lunch spot to round out your day at one of the Behold! New Lebanon venues, Hancock Shaker Village, or a day of skiing and snowboarding at Jiminy Peak. Check it out!
Blueberry Hill Market Cafe
- Blueberry Hill Market Cafe
- Voted Best Lodging in Columbia County 2016!
- Hudson - Berkshire Food & Wine Festival in Chatham
- What the Orange Ribbon is for
- The Charm of a Guestbook
- New Year, New Sofa
- We're Leaving Blogspot (and we are schlepping all our articles to this page)!
- A Horse is Poetry in Motion
- Van Gogh and Nature Exhibit at The Clark